HUNGARIAN MISSIONS IN THE UK RESUME CONSULAR SERVICES - CORONAVIRUS/ COVID-19 UPDATE
In line with the measures of the British and Hungarian government to ease the coronavirus lockdown, the consular section of the Hungarian Embassy in London and the Consulate General in Manchester resumed consular sercives on 2 June. Appointments shall be booked at https://konzinfobooking.mfa.gov.hu
Vice Consulate in Edinburgh is expected to re-open later depending on the Scottish lockdown measures.
Visa services are only available in London and are limited to the family members of Hungarian nationals and family members of EEA citizens for the purpose of transit through Hungary. In order to book an appointment please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The health and safety of our clients and staff remain our top priority. Therefore we kindly ask you:
- TO REFRAIN FROM ENTERING THE CONSULATE IF YOU HAVE CORONAVIRUS SYMPTOMS (A HIGH TEMPERATURE AND/OR A NEW CONTINUOUS COUGH); CANCEL/ MODIFY YOUR APPOINTMENT INSTEAD AND FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF THE NHS REGARDING SELF-ISOLATION (SEE: https://nhs.uk/coronavirus )
- NOT TO ARRIVE TOO EARLY PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT;
- TO RING THE BELL ONLY IN CASE YOUR APPOINTMENT IS DUE IN 5 MINUTES;
- TO WAIT OUTSIDE IF YOU ARE ACCOMPANYING THE PERSON HAVING BUSINESS WITH US (YOUR ARE FAMILY MEMBER, FRIEND, ETC.)
- TO USE THE HAND SANITIZER ONCE YOU ENTERED THE CONSULATE AND ALSO TO USE FACE COVERING / KEEP DISTANCE IN THE WAITING ROOM
For further details on our working hours and appointments, please click ---> HERE
Please keep following the instructions of the British authorities:
- Anglia: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Wales: https://gov.wales/coronavirus
- Észak-Írország: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/coronavirus-covid-19
- Skócia: https://www.gov.scot/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance/
Please monitor these sites regularly since updates are likely to be made swiftly.
Thank you for your understanding and kind cooperation.